My mood has improved and I have completed the essays. This has been one weight off my shoulders meaning I can focus on editing my documentary which has came on leaps and bounds since I came up with a basic framework for how I’d like to present it. I wasn’t happy with some back story then putting the full set in at the end. I decided to break up the set with bits of the journey leading to the performance. completed my rough cut which in all honestly I’m not a fan of but I will take on board the peer reviews given by the class and try to improve it.
I also finished the motion graphic part of my film logo, I just need to add sound to it, which is proving difficult as I cant find anything in my head to suit it